Fish.


Soaring
Originally uploaded by Lanna Grace.
Last Friday, I had the joy of the Georgia Aquarium. It was mezmerizing and ethereal. To be honest, my eyes welled up with tears more than once and goosebumps welled on my arms as if I were in some hyperborean region. It is beyond words. In the stillness of my head and the amazing creativity of these animals I was overwhelmed by their praise. In the way that they are made and they way that they move, they scream out in praise of their Creator. It took my breath away. I always love being surprised by a little romance.

You can see a set of photos that I took from the Aquarium here.

And now, in other fish news, I am sad to report that Daisy the Wonderfish (see The Tale of the Fish) has finally passed. Congrats Daisy, I think you might have lived the longest that a 12cent fish ever has.


Tuesday, January 10, 2006 | 9:08 PM | LINK |