Winter Storm '09


Winter Storm '09, originally uploaded by Lanna Grace.

On Sunday evening we had a SNOW STORM! SC does not see many of these. And I was almost completely put off by the snow when my beloved Honda, Pippin, decided that he didn't want to drive in the snow. He made it valiantly to almost the top of the hill and decided no more. And then after waiting a few moment decided to lock down completely. So much so, that we couldn't even push him in neutral.

Luckily, a man in a huge truck had happened that way and offered to tow us off the side of the road. And a police officer offer to take me and Adam along with Lee (who had also gotten stuck at that very same spot) back to the church. And thanks to twitter, Adam and I were soon rescued from the church and taken home so we could sleep in our warm comfy bed. The next day we went to rescue Pippin, but he still wouldn't start. Luckily, my dad came to the rescue with some jumper cables and cleaned off my battery and voila! Rescued once again.

Of course I took some pictures and they are here.



Tuesday, March 03, 2009 | 5:55 PM | LINK |