It went something like this...

My creation

It all began with a twitter. We planned and arranged, but first we had to Pounce. What is Pounce? I'm glad you asked. Some of you may know it as Nertz, but it's quickly becoming known only by one name: Pounce. Pounce is the epitome of all card games. It's speed solitare on crack. I could explain more, but to understand you have to play. It's addictive. We're addicted and we'll probably start our own league. I'm convinced that one day we will make it on to ESPN. This morning we awoke bright and early (perhaps all still suffering from Pounceovers) to travel to complete that which began on twitter. If you don't know by now we went to get tattooed, inked up Son. So, Justin, Rachel, Lee, Bzy, Adam, and myself piled up and headed out to Royston, GA. We had some Mad Libs, songs about monkeys, and Wendy's and we loved every minute of it. We hung out all day with Flip and got all inked up and then we came home.

And then I thought how blessed we are. I mean really, how many people get to work with their best friends?


Saturday, August 18, 2007 | 9:33 PM | LINK |