Photo-ing Updates.

I've been burning up the lenses on my cameras lately. And enjoying it immensely. I've been absolutely blown away by people and their support of me in this venture. It's extremely humbling and it makes me very thankful that I can use my gift to bring others joy.

So what have I been taking pictures of?

Rainey and G '07. I've had the pleasure of taking photos for Ken and Meg for a few years now and it's always a pleasure. And their kids are so flippin' cute! The set is here.

Rainey and the Bubbles.G.


Sandy and Andrea (or Sandrea as they are known around the office). I love these two. They're beautiful, funny, and love Jesus. They're getting married in September. The set is here.

Andrea and SandySandy and AndreaSandy and Andrea


This past Saturday I got the honor to photograph my good friend, Bish, as he asked Lauren to marry him. It was awful romantic and super sweet. More pics to come soon for them. Yayur.

Didn't you hear?

Lastly, this Monday night I took some photos for my friends who are in a band during their practice. Of course, they will be coming soon.

Woo photography!

FACT: All my friends are way hott. It's ridiculous.


Thursday, June 28, 2007 | 11:33 PM | LINK |