Keifer's My Hero.

I've finally been released from the confines of my room. It wasn't quite as bad as I thought it was going to be. I did not glow. My eyes, ears, arms, and legs have stayed in their proper places. I did not acquire any special spidey-skillz, even though that would have been marvelous. I was not as bored as I had originally anticipated. The latter I will attribute to the completely addictive 24 sucking me in to it's ridiculous spell. Each season has the same formula and yet I can't stop watching. And to tie it all together I swear the spitting image of Kiefer himself gave me the radioactive pill. I remember sitting in his office as he was giving the rundown of can and can'ts that I could do, and I thought "holy crap he looks just like Kiefer Sutherland...strange." Only fitting that I went home that afternoon with my gamma ray emission and began watching 24. Dr. I-look-just-like-Kiefer-Sutherland also told me that in a few days I would feel like a new woman. He said most women say they wake up and feel like a completely new person. I'm still waiting for that day. I've had quite a bout of the sickies and ready to be, well, normal.


Tuesday, June 19, 2007 | 10:58 PM | LINK |