I've been quiet lately. It's part of my hermit tendency. The truth is, I've been thinking a lot. A lot about hospitals, family, change, health, and next steps. I've turned from being the early bird into quite a night owl. I guess for this season in life, I need the still silent that the night has over the morning.

I will tell you that there is a chance that Bzy and myself will be going to Tanzania in August. It's amazing how it came about and undeniable that God has His hand on the situation. I know that in the end, He is planning something greater that LB or I can imagine. We have no idea where the funds will come from to get there, but there is a trust in knowing that if it's meant to happen, then it will. What an amazing thing it would be to spend my birthday in Africa.


Tuesday, April 10, 2007 | 7:01 AM | LINK |