There's a huge window in the office and on the other side of the parking lot there's a huge field. I can see a good portion of the field from where I stand. I find myself there for minutes at a time, just watching. And there are days like today when the wind is blowing with a fierceness that takes your breath away. And there are horses too. They can feel the electricity. And it's not just electricity. Today it's clear that everything is doing what it is supposed to do. They're crying out to their Maker. And at that moment, I felt so unbelievably small. And I knew that even if I weren't standing there, all in my vision would still be giving praise to the God that created it. All because He is who He says He is. He is Truth. He is constant.

"Through Him all things were made; without Him nothing was made that has been made." - John 1:3


Friday, March 30, 2007 | 10:37 AM | LINK |