A meme from Meg.

Christmas MEME
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot Chocolate with marshmallows...yum.
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just set them under the tree? He sets them out in all their wonderfulness.
3. Colored Lights on Tree/House or White? White.
4. Do you hang mistletoe? Yes.
5. When do you put your decorations up? Thanksgiving weekend.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Definitely sweet potatoes.
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child? Playing hide and seek with my grandpa every year on Christmas Eve.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I can't remember, I just knew...it was weird.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? One gift.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? Old school ornaments and plaid and red bows.
11. Snow. Love it or dread it? Love it, when we get it.
12. Can you ice skate? Not one bit.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? I'm pretty sure it was my My Little Pony Nursery.
14. What’s the most important thing about Christmas to you? Jesus.
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? Spice Cake.
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? On Christmas Eve Eve, my parents and I ride around to look at lights.
17. What tops your tree? An angel.
18. Which do you prefer, giving or receiving? Definitely giving.
19. What is your favorite Christmas song? I'm going to go with the Charlie Brown Christmas Soundtrack.
20. Candy Canes. Yuck or Yum? Eh, I'm not a huge fan.

I'm tagging:
Bzy.
Angela.


Monday, December 18, 2006 | 1:08 PM | LINK |