Such a bore.

Looking over the last few months, I've noticed that my life has been void of adventure. You can tell by my lack of posts. And the main reason is that I've become lazy. Where's the spontaneity? Where's the excitement? I've become used to closing myself off from the rest of the world and it's not healthy. It's dangerous. I'm tired of having to answer the question "So what did you do this weekend?" with "Oh, nothing much...just stayed at home and rested." Or the question, "What have you been up to/What's going on in your life?" with "Honestly, nothing much." My dreams aren't going to come true that way. Having a list of things to do before I'm 30 is useless unless I put some feet behind those words.

I'm tired of being a dust bunny hiding under the bed. I'm ready to be a tornado.


Thursday, October 12, 2006 | 8:06 AM | LINK |