Inspired.


Asylum.
Originally uploaded by Lanna Grace.
I've been a bit inspired as of late.

I'm still painting and taking canvases...(hint, hint). And I've been listening to
Ray LaMontagne's new album, Till the Sun Turns Black. It's good in that Van Morrison sort of way that just takes you to a special place, a vintagey place.
And I've been sewing (I'm blaming it on netflixing Project Runway).

It's one of those time when you're just immersed with ideas swimming in your head and you find that you have to carry a notebook with you to try and keep up with the ideas. You have to mark them, because if you're like me you'll forget by the time you get home. It's frustrating because some you wonder how they will come to fruition (if they can) and others are just hope and excitement. You're standing on the edge of something, you can feel it...

I know I say that a lot, but I treasure that excitement. And so far, I've never been disappointed.


Sunday, September 17, 2006 | 8:59 PM | LINK |