Coming Soon.


Coming Soon.
Originally uploaded by Lanna Grace.
Wait for it...

Karl and I went out on a photo shoot today. We traipsed through swamps, twigs, branches, and thick brush. We got mauled by small insects and scratches on our legs. Not to mention that we lost a cell phone and locked a set of keys in a car. And yet in the midst of it all we still remained inexplicably hott. I got to play around with my new toy, a 5 in one light disc reflector. Oh how I love you so, you reflector of light...you master of the glare...you blind me with your grandiose rays of shiney...I heart your violent light...

Yes, so anyway...pictures will be coming soon. Karl's a hottie. And after the morning with Karl, we made our way to the Wilson household for some Ken, Meg, G and soon to be Rainey photo love. I can't wait to see what we get out of those...


Friday, June 09, 2006 | 2:17 PM | LINK |