Okay, so maybe I was wrong about the weather yesterday. We only had mild hurricane winds combined with a beautiful sunshiney day. I even tried the old "Well, I think I'll go for a walk outside now. The Summer Sun's callin' my name. I hear you now. I just can't stay inside all day..." thing. That is until I got hit in the head with a stick falling from a tree. I don't know about you, but getting some rays is somehow ruined by getting a stick to the head.

In other news, we honored the lovely Melissa last night on her start to nursing school by watching Thundercats season 1. I haven't laughed that hard in quite some time. If you're old enough to remember the series. You might just get a kick out of renting it.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go practice my sinister laughing.


Friday, May 12, 2006 | 9:56 AM | LINK |