A lily, oxygen and lots of guns.

So, I had one of those weird dreams again. This time Evangeline Lilly and myself were running from someone...or something. I had a gun and I don't remember if she had one or not, but we were at the point of chase when you have to make a decision.

A life or death decision.

We counted to three and then began our run. Through the hallway, out to the balcony and over the railing to the river below. I woke up just before I hit the water. And I said, "Hello weird dreams. I've missed you."

And Today? Well, today was an afternoon for Lili. We met at Skin's for some hotdog eatin'. And then, well we went to see a movie. In all honesty I wasn't expecting much. You see we were going to watch M:i:III. And I just wasn't excited. Mostly because Mr. Cruise is almost completely annoying.

BUT I'm going to have to give this one 2 thumbs up. I loved it. It was everything that a good action movie should be: Guns, explosions, fun devices, daring stunts (some involving cars), blood, tears, and a little bit of love. For me it included exactly: 5 "whoas," 3 "oh gah!s," 2 scenes of absolutely no intake of oxygen (I honestly think I forgot to breathe), and 1 "oh heck no!" I left absolutely exhausted and thirsting for adventure (or at least pretending to have an adventure as I drive home and enter my front door...I hope the neighbors weren't home...Alpha team in position.).


Friday, May 05, 2006 | 3:55 PM | LINK |