Rufio, Fun Words and Cutlery.

I saw Take the Lead this past weekend. Oh my crap. Antonio...I'm ready to danse...teach me(in my head I said that with a Spanish accent, so it would probably best to read with the accent. I'll wait while you re-read...Okay, let's continue). Also starring in the movie is Dante Basco. You might know him from the film Hook. It was all that I could do to keep from shouting "RU-FI-OOOO!"

Moving on, I've found a word that will instantaneously bring a smile to your face. Are you ready?

Snickerdoodle.

Lastly, I finally purchased House of Flying Daggers. It's seriously one of the most beautiful films that I've ever seen. And by "beautiful" I mean, gorgeously executed, brilliantly saturated with color, and a haunting score. I'll be watching it this weekend if anyone is interested.

Things to note:
1. I need to take dancing lessons. The Fred Astaire Dance Studio might be my best bet.
2. Sneak "snickerdoodle" into every conversation for the next two weeks and watch as it becomes the new "it" word.
3. After watching HOFD, be inspired to make something pretty.


Tuesday, April 11, 2006 | 11:43 PM | LINK |