I've begun a quest to reclaim my childhood, to get within the boundaries of Fantasia. I have my My Little Ponies and my Battlecat in hand. I've rearranged my Netflix queue with Rainbow Brite and the Star Stealer, Thundercats : Season 1, Jem and the Holograms: Seasons 1&2, He-Man and the Masters of the Universe: Season 1, and Fraggle Rock: Season 1.

These are what made me dream as a child. I miss that creativity and imagination. I miss making my own home movies with my dad's gargantuan camera. I miss inventing new worlds where Barbies are the Amazon enemies that must be defeated and bushwoolies are transformed into a Fizzgigg (because they never made any toys for that movie and they should have). And I've probably already lost most of you...but for those who are hanging on and understand. Stay tuned. I feel a project coming on.


Saturday, March 04, 2006 | 9:54 AM | LINK |