And it continues...

The 4 things meme was given to me by Ken who got it from Shua and will now be continued through me. Yay.

Four jobs I've had:

1. Bindery Helper in a print company
2. Sales Associate at Bath & Body Works
3. Applied Behavior Therapist
4. Children's Ministry Assistant

Four movies I can watch over and over:

1. The Neverending Story
2. The Karate Kid Part 2
3. Moulin Rouge
4. The Princess and the Warrior

Four places that I've lived:

1. Anderson, SC
2. Anderson, SC
3. Anderson, SC
4. Anderson, SC

Four TV shows that I love:

1. LOST
2. The O.C.
3. The Dick Van Dyke Show
4. Smallville

Four places I've vacationed:

1. Myrtle Beach, SC
2. Lake Tahoe
3. Daytona, FL
4. Kiawah Island, SC

Four of my favorite dishes:

1. Sullivan's Chicken Salad Sandwich
2. Eggplant Parmesan
3. My Mom's spaghetti
4. Anything my Dad cooks

Four sites I visit daily:

1. Flickr
2. Webster's Dictionary.com (what can I say? I'm a sucker for the word of the day)
3. abe books.
4. Meg

Four places I would rather be right now:

1. Ireland
2. Hawaii
3. Rome
4. Sitting on the beach listening to the waves roll in

Four bloggers I am tagging so that they will hate me:

1. Lee McDerment
2. LB
3. Bish
4. Tim Goldsmith


Monday, January 30, 2006 | 10:34 PM | LINK |