Tis the season...for movies.

The new TV ad for King Kong has the ape's love story paired with Coldplays "Fix You." Interesting, eh?

One of my favorite books, Tristan and Iseult by Bedier has been made into a movie. You can see the trailer for Tristan and Isolde here. If you don't watch any other trailers, WATCH THIS ONE (we'll call it a soft spot because I love the book)! January 13, I'm so there.

And of course Narnia is opening this weekend. It's going to be disgustingly great, I just know it.

Lastly, M. Night Shamalamadingdong has a new movie and a new pet. The new movie, The Lady in the Water tells the story of a sea nymph who made the journey from a bedtime story to the pool of a hotel. Shamalahama's new pet? Well, Joaquin is out of the picture (at least for this one), but Bryce Dallas Howard makes a return from The Village to star in the title roll (she's the nymph). I have a weakness for Shylalymaham's movies and this one's being promoted as "A Bedtime Story from M. Night Shyamalan." I'm probably going to like it.
Just in case you were wondering, the last usage of Shyamalan's name is correct.

Find a friend and go to a movie.


Friday, December 09, 2005 | 7:38 PM | LINK |