Dear Santa,

My name is Lanna and I've been really good this year. My mom and dad said that I should have written you sooner. They said that I should have gotten the letter to you before black Friday. I'm not sure what that means. It sounds scary to me and I told them that I don't think that you would be associated with black Friday because it sounds like something not good. And I know that you're really good. Say hello to Mrs. Claus for me. Tell Comet that I'll leave another carrot out for him like I did last year. I'm glad he liked it so much.
Here are some things that I would like...

1. A pony.
2. Pretty Pretty Princess Barbie
3. Jem & The Holograms: Seasons 1-2 DVD set
4. new paints
5. Hasselblad H2
6. Ewan McGregor
7. Anything else that you think I would like (You've always been good at getting me things that I forgot to ask for.)

Your Friend,
Lanna.


p.s. Your elf pretending to be you at Anderson Mall is scary. You should get a new one.


Monday, November 28, 2005 | 7:05 AM | LINK |