A week late and a dollar short...or something.

Yeah, yeah. I've been out. meh.

Now, on with the news. We have a winner folks! Yes that's right we have a winner of the "I Want to Be The Resplendent Fancy's Wedding Date" Contest. I'm a week late on the announcement, but here it is just the same. After much toiling and consideration, The RF has decided that our good friend Tim Goldsmith has won himself a print of one of my photographs.

Now, if The RF were going to a wedding (obviously it can't because it's a website floating in the ether...BUT), it would most definitely choose Tim for the following reasons:
1. He's Australian (Australian = accent).
2. He'd wear a kilt (we call this catering to judge for a sure win, even though Tim probably doesn't know that the judge (i.e. me) is part Scot).
3. When asked to give a reason why you're the obvious choice to be The RF's wedding date. He used the phrase, "I have a big camera & flash set."

Congratulations Tim. Pick a photo.


Friday, October 28, 2005 | 12:50 PM | LINK |