Hotness and the Application Process.


The Ladies.
Originally uploaded by Lanna Grace.
Okay, so last night Lee, Shua, and myself trekked up to Atlanta to celebrate our good friends, Katie and Ragan's birthdays. They both had birthdays today. Happy Birthday ladies, you're awesome. And dang, it's so much fun to get dressed up and head to the ATL. This is us to the right, we're hot.

Speaking of hot, I just got in my bridesmaid's dress for my college roommate's wedding. And I must say that it's the best bridesmaid's dress that I've ever seen and I'm so very glad that the bride to be has an excellent since of style. I only wish that I had a hot date to enjoy the wedding.

Which brings us to our next topic. We're going to have a fun, not so real, but real bit of a contest. It's the "I want to be The RESPLENDENT FANCY's Wedding Date" Contest (NOTICE: this is NOT for an actual date, but you will get a fun prize). I'm interested to see how creative The RF readers are. This contest will be specifically for the male readers of the RF (ladies, your chance will be coming up shortly). Gentlemen, email your application along with picture here. Feel free to create as many altar egos as necessary. The more, the better your chances are to win (remember though that each applicant needs his own photo). The top 3 finalists will be posted here and voted on by the lovely RF readers. The winner will receive an 8x10 print of their choosing from the vast selection found here.

I Want to Be The RESPLENDENT FANCY's Wedding Date Contest.

Please include the following information:

1. Name.
2. Age.
3. Place of residence.
4. How many times have you been the "wedding date?"
5. Tattoos?
6. Do you have a mohawk? If not, would you be willing to get one and if so do you think you'd be hot? Explain.
7. What is your typical wedding attire?
8. Give 3 reasons why you're the obvious choice to be The RESPLENDENT FANCY's wedding date.

Remember to email the application along with photo here. Deadline is Friday, October 21st midnight. This is going to be awesome. And remember, this is all in fun. So have fun, get creative and don't be nasty, this is family programming people. Don't forget the top 3 finalists will be posted here at The RF on Oct. 22nd and will be voted on by our readers. The winner will once again be receiving an 8X10 print of their choosing from the lovely collection of Lanna (Again this is NOT for an actual date...I'm not that psycho).

The RESPLENDENT FANCY is waiting.


Saturday, October 01, 2005 | 10:42 PM | LINK |