Did anyone notice how big the sky was today? Dang.

So Karl and I went shopping yesterday. I went with the intent of actually spending money, but as it always goes when you're ready to spend...there's nothing to spend it on. But I did come away with a new pair of Keds. Yes, that's right Keds. You know 'em, they have the nice little blue rectangle on the heel. I also made a scene in Dillard's when walking in the store from the outside rain, I slipped, did a split and ended with a "WOOOO!" Karl graciously helped me up from a Junior's shirt rack and we continued on our way. It was a wonderful day filled with coffee, jeans, excellent and crappy customer service, and perfume study. And for any men out there wondering what cologne you should wear to make the ladies weak in the knees...you should buy Abercrombie & Fitch's Fierce. It makes you want to lick the floor it's so good.


Saturday, October 08, 2005 | 7:12 PM | LINK |