Much love to Ken Wilson for spiffying up the RF. It's got that 80s punk black/pink with a touch of pretty that fits me quite nicely.

He, his wife, and son are freakin' awesome.

Reasons why Meg is freakin' awesome:

1. She can cook like nobody's business. So good in fact that you might just forget your name and smack yourself.
2. She shares my love of books (old books, more precisely).
3. She's crafty, witty, and an amazing communicator.
4. I think she might be a ninja.


Reasons why Ken is freakin' awesome:

1. The new blog facelift, hello.
2. He shares my love of Beck and is cultivating electronica blood in my veins.
3. Because he married Meg.
4. Have you seen his motion graphics? What the crap..."All hail Ken, maker of pretty things"


Reasons why Gardner is freakin' awesome:

1. He can play, Vincent the Dog, better than Vincent the Dog.
2. He has the ability to make everyone in the entire universe smile.
3. He has a kilt (credit may need to go to his parents for this one...but it still makes him freakin' awesome).


I glad I know the Wilson's. They make my life better, as all good friends should.


Saturday, August 13, 2005 | 8:00 PM | LINK |