The weekend has indeed been good to me. I did paint and read. I did go to Greenville and I did get my hair cut. It's the kind of hair cut that makes you want to fight people because it's so awesome (Pictures will be coming shortly). I was wooed by the words of one Joshua Blankenship. And then I was sufficiently rocked by Lee McDerment and Jeff Hook (you can see pictures here). It is, however, that on Saturday my plans shifted a bit. My Da and I made our weekly trip to the Jockey Lot and then I decided to take up the offer of the sun and tan a bit. I did, it was nice and then after a shower I found myself asleep and proceeded to sleep for the next 4 hours. I'm not really sure how that happened, but I think I may have been in some sort of coma. So there was no experimentation with the new flash for the Graflex, but I'm sure it will come soon. So, I had a great weekend...how about you?


Sunday, July 10, 2005 | 6:14 PM | LINK |