It's raining, it's wonderful, it's Thursday and I'm not wearing any make-up.

I've gotten into the habit of giving my face some days off throughout the week. I've never been much for the caked-on mask of make-up look. My face thanks me for it's free time and space to breathe.

This weekend holds the promise of being awesome. Why? Well, tonight I shall take some time to paint and read. Tomorrow will be Greenville, me and a haircut followed by a delivery of funk by Lee and Jeff Hook at Carpenter's Cellar. Not to mention that Shua will be wooing the masses with his poetry. Saturday, I'll be practicing with a new flash that I got to go with my Graflex. I'm just a little excited about that. And Sunday, well Sunday is church and I can't wait. So, awesomeness will abound and details will follow.


Thursday, July 07, 2005 | 12:00 PM | LINK |