That Stupid Jewel Song.

You know the one "Intuition." Well, for some reason or another I got one of the intuition razors in the mail for a FREE TRIAL. In my haste of running late this morning, I decided to give the odd razor a try. I was amazed at the ease and efficiency of the Intuition. Not to mention how quickly my legs were made smooth and shiny. Bravo.

The Downside: All I could hear as I was shaving my legs was "your intu-ee-shon." And it still continues to roll about in my mind. Give me a new song! And then it begs the question "If I continue to use the Intuition, will it's annoying soundtrack be present each time I make my legs as silk? And is it worth it?" It will be something I will have to ponder. In the meantime, if you would like to feel the effects of the razor...you can come by my office and partake of the beauty.

On a side note, I watched The Machinist last night starring a ghostly thin Christian Bale. Disturbing, freakish, well shot and eerily good. Bravo Brad Anderson.


Wednesday, June 08, 2005 | 11:45 AM | LINK |