Last week, Lee and I had a little photographing session. You can see the results on my Flickr page. I'm very happy with how they turned out. There were a lot of keepers and more will be going up later (outtakes if you will).

Today, Whitley and I went out for her second photo shoot. We are starting to work on a modeling portfolio for her. I must say that it makes me a little nervous. But I'm ready to learn and take a challenge. She inspires me to be a better photographer and for that I thank her so much.



Now, rashes. My skin decided to attack itself last night while at the Braves game. I thought..."Oh, it must be heat rash, it'll go away in a little bit." On our way home I thought, "Oh, now that I'm out of the heat, it'll go away." As I got ready for bed I thought, "Oh, it'll be gone by the morning." And now I sit and look at my arms covered in splotchy pigmentation, I think, "perhaps I should go to the doctor."


Thursday, June 09, 2005 | 4:14 PM | LINK |