What I should have told you yesterday.

I should have told you that I ripped one of my toenails off whilst in my office. One of the hazards of being able to wear flip flops. It was one of those pains where you are unable to make sound or move for the first 30 seconds...then your hands get all shaky and your legs feel like jelly and nausea seems to flow in and out. But today I'm okay...I've still got the band-aid on. I'm just a little bit afraid to see what it looks like.

I also should have told you that I had a dream where my boss was trapped in ancient Rome and myself and two of my coworkers had to rescue him...our leader? Mr. Fantastic. Add Dracula and a Rock Monster and you've got a recipe for one crazy dream. I could go into details, but that would further the fact that you think I'm a bit nutty.

Speaking of nutty...I just got back from watching the finale of LOST with my friends...OUTSIDE. It was fantabulous. How was the finale you ask? Frustrating and yet simply wonderful. Oh J.J. Abrams...why must you torment me so? You genius of the one hour drama...and one liners.

By the way, is it September yet?


Wednesday, May 25, 2005 | 10:30 PM | LINK |