Perogies and "hanging out."

I got some much needing hang out time with Kylie last night. I forgot how much our pixie time energizes me. We also realized that whenever we "hang out" it means certain things.

1. we eat...last night we had some perogies (YUM).
2. we burp...(gasp! girls who burp? Get over it...we burp and we burp loudly.)
3. we talk about music and the latest mix tape that Kylie is making (one of the many reasons that I love her...she makes mix TAPES.).
4. we look at and plan future books to make (my book making has gotten decidedly better since I've known her.).
5. we plan what songs Smurf Crack should cover (it's our band that eventually will come together.).
6. we watch a New Kids on the Block video and sit like school girls and reminisce of our youth (Go ahead...hit me with you best shot on this one...I don't care.).

So, yes. "Hanging Out" is just our excuse to sit and watch New Kids on the Block together.

Pixie Perfection.


Friday, April 29, 2005 | 12:51 PM | LINK |