Did I mention that I love mix CDs? I love them. I love to have people make me a CD. I love to find out what they enjoy and what they think that I will enjoy. They're always right. There has never been a gift of music that I've hated. The best thing about mix CDs is that a little bit of personality from the person who made it bleeds into the mix and as a result I can help but see them dancing and singing along.


LOST was a fun recap last night. But the kabobs, charcoal, peanut butter pie and laughter was the highlight of the evening. Our LOST family has grown by two and we had a collective effort in preparing kabobs which resulted in family cooking in the kitchen. The best conversations happen in the kitchen and nothin' says family more than kitchen discussion. It reminds me of something that Kahlil Gibran said in The Prophet, "And in the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, and sharing of pleasures. For in the dew of little things the heart finds its morning and is refreshed."
So I say thank you to my friends for refreshing my heart and sharing in my life. You are very special to me.


7 days until vacation. And riding around with the windows rolled down on a day like today makes me extremely impatient. LET THE COUNTDOWN CONTINUE.


Wednesday, April 27, 2005 | 1:46 PM | LINK |