Moods and new music.

For those "I just want to relax" feelings I'm listening to and falling in love (in a completely musical sort of way) with Amos Lee.
Arms of a Woman makes me hope that one day I might inspire a man to write a song.

Next for those "Raaahh!! I'm driving really fast" moments, I suggest that you try a little The Mars Volta. Fros and guitar never hurt anyone.

Now, on to something completely different. I discovered that people who chew really loudly get on my nerves. I went out to eat with my Da today and there were these people who were sitting at the table next to us who were eating some sort of crunchy food. And soon all I could hear was their loud teeth chomping and chomping and smacking at the food in their mouths. The more I tried to ignore it the more it annoyed me...actually it disgusted me. I think my nerves are just shot. That or I was just in a bad mood. I think I'm better now. I'm glad it's Friday and that tomorrow is Saturday. Saturday means that Uncle Barry is in town for the 2nd Annual Crawfish Boil at Heidi's place. Just to end confusions Uncle Barry is neither mine nor Heidi's Uncle. He's actually Heidi's Dad. And the man can cook up some good Louisiana eatin'. I can't wait.


Friday, March 18, 2005 | 1:34 PM | LINK |