I know, I know, it's been a while since I've updated. I've just been really busy at work. And the majority of stuff that has been on my heart is better suited for me to write by hand in my journal. I've been so exhausted lately. I haven't been getting enough sleep. I should stay home and rest, but to be honest I don't get any rest when I'm at home. So, I find things to do outside of my home, which in turn wears me out even more. I haven't been to the gym in two weeks, because the morning seems to be the only "me" time in the absolute quiet that I've been able to find. I just haven't wanted to sacrifice that.

But, I must say that this weekend was great. Friday, Jonny, Karl, Shua, and myself sat ourselves down to watch the extended edition of The Return of the King. 3.5 hours into the movie we found ourselves delirious and adding our own distorted (and I really mean distorted) commentary. Delirious not because of the length or lack of enjoyment, but out of exhaustion (at least that's what I'm claiming).

Saturday evening. Karl, Shua, Billy, and myself enjoyed a raucous dinner at Texas Roadhouse. Billy being the man who added extra oomph to Let's Get it Started yesterday morning. Let's see, I laughed continuously in spite of the wretched headache that I had. Yes, so hard that I wet myself (or so hard that I spilled a glass of water in my lap. Yes, I'm that freakin' spastic.). I love meeting people that you feel like you already know and can immediately joke with and pick fun at.

Sunday evening. Karl, Shua, Gizz, and myself enjoyed the incredible, now going into the list as one of my favorite movies right now Shaun of the Dead. I started watching the movie earlier in the week and found myself laughing alone in my room. I thought this is too much fun to watch alone. So, 3 days later, I watched it with my friends. British comedy rules me. Sneaky Monkey!

And right now, lunch is going to rule my tummy.

'Til next time!


Monday, March 07, 2005 | 12:04 PM | LINK |