These are the days.

So, last night Shua and I wound up in Clemson at the Mellow Mushroom. We went there(Campus Camera) for film, but the store was closed and we decided the pizza was the next best thing. The next best thing turned into the best and most engaging and entertaining conversation in a while for me. I mean dreams and "emastication" that's where its at. Perhaps even with two turntables and a microphone.

And tomorrow, I'll be continuing to photograph the lovely Candice and Lee in Atlanta. Oh yeah, they have asked me to be their photographer. I can't believe that they even thought of me. But I can tell you how much I've enjoyed it. I am completely blessed. I'll probably be posting a few of their engagement photos on my photography site eventually. I'll let you know when those go up.


Thursday, February 03, 2005 | 2:57 PM | LINK |