Shua and I spent the day yesterday showering Karl with as much love as we could to celebrate her birthday. We picked her up at 7:30 and headed on our way. She had no idea where we were going. We ended in Watkinsville, GA at a place that is to bring Karla her birthday present. You see Karl loves Project Runway. She is addicted and since watching the show has become obsessed with fashion. So awaiting us in Watkinsville, GA was a designer who is going to create a one of a kind specialty skirt for Karla. And in the process I think that our designer, Maria, is going to become a good friend of ours. We're only in part one of the process...there's still a prototype sitting and some others as well. The rest of the day we spent roaming around Athens. And that was what it was all about...part of my family. We're just comfortable together and love being with one another. And I love being with them.


Now, on to the non-mush section. The is going to be called the OH MY CRAP section. One of my good friends from college has become a body builder. Yes, a body builder. You know the ones who coat themselves in oil and parade about in a speedo for trophies. I haven't heard from him in about a year and then low and behold there's Michael. He sent me pictures from his last contest. He came in second... I mean I never thought I'd actually know a body builder much less be friends with one. OH MY CRAP!


Sunday, February 20, 2005 | 4:42 PM | LINK |