Just got back in from the ATL. Dang! That's all I have to say. Let's just say that Lee is going to pee his pants when the day comes. Candice, Shua, and I spent a good 2 hours at Eleven50 taking some bridal shots. What a God thing the whole afternoon was. I mean have you ever heard of a club opening up for 3 20-somethings to frolic about at will...completely free? Oh and hey, while we're at it, let's just throw in a free VIP pass. What?

Lee then joined us again as we perused some contemporary furniture showrooms and then dinner and cheesecake at The Cheesecake Factory. Which is my favorite restaurant in the entire world. If you and I are ever in Atlanta and you want to see a very happy girl, just take me there. You'll be my best friend forever. I love relaxed days like this. Day trips with no big plans are deluxe, bomber, or whatever you should choose to call them. And I can't forget to mention the rambunctious rendition of Prince's "Call My Name" as performed by Shua and Lee on the drive home. End of story. Great friends, good times, great laughs...it's a commercial for a good life.

And for kicks go to Planet of the Drums.
enter site
data
photodiary
june
09 Atlanta
7/13 - you'll see Kylie and myself rock starring it at Eleven50 (we're behind the "let's throw our right arms up girls"). Jeez that was a great show.


Friday, February 04, 2005 | 10:10 PM | LINK |