long hair, short hair, no hair, gray hair.

I've really been fighting the urge to cut my hair. I keep telling myself that long hair is what I want and actually looks best on me, but short hair is so much fun. I'm doing good with the resistance so far. I think I have a "must cut my hair short" disease. I pass by a hair salon and I want to go in and get it cut. Someone talk me out of this please.

And I forgot to mention that I watched the worst movie ever made last weekend. It was called "Tattoo: A Love Story." It was bad from the start and I kept saying to myself, I should stop watching it. I mean after all, I could have found something else better to do, but I continued to watch the movie anyway. What's wrong with me? It's about a straight-laced control freak school teacher whose dating a doctor, but falls in love with a very large teddy-bear type tattoo artist. Complete with fake documentaries sprinkled within. I lost 90 minutes of lifetime while watching it...


Thursday, January 13, 2005 | 4:46 PM | LINK |