I know, I know...

Last night I had another crazy dream. This time no hot chocolate was involved. It started with me running to meet my boyfriend (no, I don't have one in real life(at least not yet)...but in the dream.). We met to have him tell me that he couldn't see me anymore. I was devastated. Then all of the sudden I realized that we were in a different time period (late 1800s). Then all of the sudden we were in the study in his house. His mother walked in and sat me down. She said, "You know I love you darling, but this is in the best interest of my grandchildren. This girl is the most beautiful girl I've ever seen." I look to my right and in walks the "girl." But she wasn't a girl she was a dog who was walking on its hind legs in human clothes. I could feel myself getting angry and I stormed out of the room...and then I woke up.

Perhaps my mind just needs some more creative outlets and is using my dreams as a source of release.




Monday, January 03, 2005 | 3:44 PM | LINK |