Carol, Sheila, and I enjoyed Shakespeare's Twelfth Night at the Peace Center Last night. I've had an abundance of theater this month and I can't say that I mind. But I can say that I mind the cast invading my dreams last night. My dream opened with me walking out of the Peace Center and noticing that the cast, still in costume, were sitting on a bench as I walked out the door. From there I went to the grocery store to have them standing in line behind me as I purchased milk and eggs. Finally we ended the dream watching a movie at my house and eating popcorn. But I must say that the production was wonderful and strange and intriguing. There's just something about Shakespeare. I think you could do anything to it and it would still be beautiful.

On a completely different train of thought, I absolutely love the new eBay commercials. Way to pull on the emotional heart strings eBay. I mean I want to date eBay now. (ok, not really, but the commercials are really good).


Saturday, January 22, 2005 | 11:41 AM | LINK |