where'd the day go?

So, I ran out of day yesterday to finish the dream recaps...but you'll want to hear this one.

I've had dreams with water in the school gym. I had one where a whale had died and was floating around in the gym. But this one was entirely different. It was like the gym was all that was the world and there were lots of houses floating around in the gym. But I didn't know that my house was floating...so I stepped outside and fell into the water and drowned.

Yeah, I don't even want to have these dreams interpreted.


FISH UPDATE: they're still kicking...or flipping...or whatever they do...in any case they're still alive. They also have names now. If I had a picture I would introduce you to Gatsby, Daisy, and Tom...named after the characters from F. Scott Fitzgerald's book, The Great Gatsby. Yeah, I'm a sucker for naming fish after favorite characters from books. My last pair were Catherine and Heathcliffe from Wuthering Heights.


Wednesday, December 22, 2004 | 9:01 AM | LINK |