Psalm 37:4

The Holiday vacation did me good. I had lots of rest and great family time...which is hard to come by nowadays. God also gave me a little something extra to be thankful for...a new job. Was I looking? Nope, wasn't looking. God just decided to bless my socks off when I least expected it. For those of you who don't know I graduated from Anderson College in 2003 with a degree in Christian Ministry..."But Lanna, I thought you worked with special needs children?" I did, but had always hoped to work in a church...MY church to be exact, but it just didn't seem that it was going to happen any time soon. Then God said, "Hey, you know how much you love people? Well, how about the job of your dreams." And here it is, I'll be working as Assistant to the Associate Pastor at New Spring Community Church. What?

Perhaps that feeling of excitement that I had a few weeks ago wasn't so far off...


Wednesday, December 01, 2004 | 2:48 PM | LINK |