Resplendent Fancy Random Award of the Day™

Yes, it's back. And today's RESPLENDENT FANCY AWARD OF THE DAYgoes to yours truly for WITNESSING THE MOST DISGUSTING THING IN THE ENTIRE WORLD. No jokes here folk, just what happens in the life of a teacher. We have a very interesting child in our afternoon class. He's a little bit on the crazy side. Every afternoon at the same time he hides under something or behind something to do his business (and by "business," I mean #2) in his diaper. Well today he chose to sit in plain view in the gym. We figured he was busy because he gets a nice glazed look over his eyes. Well, all of the sudden he sticks his hand up the side of his shorts and pulls out a nice brown finger. With absolutely no hesitation...he sticks that very same finger into his mouth, as all three teacher run in slow motion screaming "NOOO!"

I'll pause for a moment to let the visual that my words have created sink in...









I wanted to vomit. I still want to vomit. Come to find out he has a habit of playing with his poo. At home he frequently hides and empties his diaper to play with and eat his own feces! Um, shouldn't you put a stop to that mom? Anyway, I'm disgusted and therefore need to somehow make myself feel better by giving me my own award.

Aren't you glad you visited my blog today?


Wednesday, October 13, 2004 | 4:01 PM | LINK |