Inappropriate laughter.

I have inappropriate laughter. I discovered the trait this weekend. I was getting a massage and randomly broke out in a fit of laughter. I'm not ticklish, I just found it humorous. I'm very lucky that my masseuse is a friend, otherwise they might think me quite odd. And as I went to see Wimbledon, I found the final confession of love between the main characters hilarious...where upon Karla struck me with the back of her hand. I'm sure the other ladies in the theater would have done the same if they had been near me. Today as I sat in a meeting I was reminded of a great memory...a very funny memory...and you can guess what happened next. I apologized and then found myself in a battle to not let another snicker away.

I might need help for this problem. Or I could just enjoy myself.


Tuesday, October 05, 2004 | 4:55 PM | LINK |