Invisible Husband.

Last week I was asked about my "husband" 4 individual times. I wonder if people are so blind that they can't see that my left hand is completely bare of a ring or if they think that I'm "that kind of girl" who would choose not to wear a ring.

"Where's your husband? I'd really like to meet him."
"Does your husband go to New Spring too?"
"Are you here with your husband?"
and lastly...
"How's your husband? I was so excited to hear that you were married."

What the crap. Perhaps he and the ring are invisible to me. Or perhaps in an alternate universe I am married and somehow the universes are overlapping. Go figure.

Moving on, Mel and I spent yesterday afternoon enjoying the musical acoustic treat offered by The Films formerly known as Tinker's Punishment. This was the first time I've heard them in an acoustic format and I very much enjoyed it. Bravo gentlemen. They will be in their full rock form this friday at The Esso in Clemson. And yes, I will be going.


Monday, September 13, 2004 | 3:49 PM | LINK |