Car Repair and Such.

I am completely dumb when it comes to cars. I have no idea how to do anything...not even put air in the tires. I should probably learn the basics. But then, I've only been driving for a year.

Yesterday a woman flagged me down in the road. She said, "Honey, you're riding on two flat tires!" Excuse me? Oh yeah, it was really bad. But I never go on the right side of my car. I had no idea that they were going flat. Hardly anyone ever rides with me, so they can't tell me if the tires are flat. What to do? My dad was at work...they needed air...I had no idea what I was doing. So I called in for reinforcement. It seemed I had a nail in my tire. Interesting.

Well, Pippin is fine now. My wonderful Dad took him to get patched today. But now I know how to put air in my tires. The next project is learning how to change a tire. This should be fun.

Now, I'm going to hope the hurricane comes soon(I love storms) and sit in the dark and listen to the rain.


Thursday, September 16, 2004 | 3:17 PM | LINK |