After investing in vast amounts of visine and tylenol pm...I am doing much better. Thanks to all of you who offered their concerns and prayers. And for those of you who insist that we should get a new dog, I say "no thanks." I honestly don't want to have to go through this again in another 12 years. Besides, Maximus The Wonder Cat has now become Maximus the Psycho-I-Know-Something's-Wrong-So-I-Want-to-Make-Out-With-You-in-a-French-Accent-Cat. Ever since Monday he's been a little extra loving. I really don't know how to tone him down.

Anyway, I'm ready for the weekend. This has been officially the longest week of my life.

And congrats to f. Simon Grant on starting a little teaching deal at Clemson. Here's the man this past summer at the race track.



Thursday, September 02, 2004 | 4:22 PM | LINK |