Opinions and Things.

Do yourself a favor and don't go see The Bourne Supremacy.  Unless you would like to see poor character performances by Joan Allen and Brian Cox   But you can't blame them...the writing was unenthusiastic, emotionless, and pedantic.   I mean come on, the tag line is "THEY SHOULD HAVE LEFT HIM ALONE."  gag.  But it might, just might be worth it for those of you who love great action sequences that are well edited with good music.  I give it 3 out of 5 stars. 

I tell you what I am looking forward to though, The Manchurian Candidate and The Village.  I hope they won't disappoint me. 

And in case you were wondering what cd I've been listening to this week...fear no more.  Jem: finally woken officially rocks my face off.   She's part Portishead and Dido.  And this song is my new favorite of the moment.  I'm still trying to decide if I'm a entire Snow Patrol fan.  The verdict is still out, but I do love that song. 

'Til next time kids.






Sunday, July 25, 2004 | 8:29 PM | LINK |