Frisky Business.

friskĀ·y (adj.)- Energetic, lively, and playful

Yesterday, it seemed that everyone was a little bit frisky. I mean frisky as being playful. I think something might have been in the water. Sillyness abounded in the volunteer headquarters and then as the day progressed in to home group. Which made me realize that there are some things you shouldn't do when you're in a frisky mood.

THINGS YOU SHOULDN'T DO WHILST IN A FRISKY MOOD:

1. try to have a serious conversation with someone else who is in a frisky mood.

2. go to the grocery store (people will look at you strange).

3. try to be as quiet as possible (especially when there is someone asleep down the hall).

4. talk to someone on a cell phone, while driving, who doesn't know you're in a frisky mood (they'll think you're weird and hang up on you).

5. sometimes standing becomes a problem.


In other news, I have part of this week off! So there's no telling what kind of junk I'll get myself into. Also, I got a job! I'll be starting that August 2nd. Yay for me.


Monday, July 12, 2004 | 9:54 AM | LINK |