Pachyderms and such

This past weekend I rented an incredible movie, Elephant. Gus Van Sant wrote and directed. It's amazing...you should all go rent it. If you're feeling extra generous you could buy it for my birthday(August 5).

Have you noticed that after we turn 13 we stop making lists for our birthdays? Why is this? I think I'll make one now:

1. Elephant DVD
2. nifty car plate for the front of my car
3. vintage camera strap for the Canon
4. anything illustrated by Brian Froud
5. Stuart Townsend...okay maybe not really

hmm...that's all I got for now...list will be continued at a later date.

The best thing I'll be getting for my birthday though, is something that I didn't even have to ask for. A few of my beloved friends(Nick, Kylie, and Heidi) are throwing me a luau on the beach this year. Everyone is invited!!!


Tuesday, June 08, 2004 | 3:05 PM | LINK |