note to self: STOP SNACKS BEFORE BED.

Last night I had the weirdest dream I've had in a while. I was on a date with some guy. I don't know who he was, but he was very ghetto fabulous...complete with cornrows and basketball wear. Apparently in my dreams I forget about my love of the mohawk. So we're going to a carnival and he is trying to win my affections with his mad carnival game skills. Well, there was one game where they were giving away puppies and he wanted to win me a puppy. He wasn't good and lost. He wasn't happy about the loss and gets a gun from somewhere and shoots the game guy...in the head. I proceed to freak out and he runs after me. I find shelter in the tilt-a-whirl. Then I hear him screaming that if I don't come out he's going to start shooting people. I don't budge and I hear a gun shot. I start screaming and come out and he's all freakily telling me to come to him so we can leave. And then I tell him he's crazy and I'm not leaving to go anywhere with him. And he gets down on his knees and starts to cry telling me how much he loves me and he just wants to make me happy. Then we hear the police sirens and he points the gun at me..."What are you doing?" I say. "Making it so we can be together," he says getting up off of his knees and walking towards me. I back up until I hit a fence and can go no farther and then start to cry (of course). He stops and looks at me and grabs my neck (which you know is not good, back off the neck buddy). We hear the police on their bullhorns telling him to put down the gun. I whisper/cry, "please don't." He leans forward kisses me on my forehead and puts the gun in his mouth and pulls the trigger. I woke up with the final gunshot.

Even in dreams I can't get away from the weirdos that are attracted to me.

I've always had the tendency of having very detailed dreams and then being able to remember it all. This is the first extremely violent dream I've had. I think it was the raspberry popsicle I ate before going to sleep.



Tuesday, June 29, 2004 | 4:32 PM | LINK |