Details...

So, here are the details from the weekend. Because let's face it...life is interesting. All of our lives are interesting.


FRIDAY: The majority of the day I watched Reagan's funeral. It was one of those things that you can feel the history happening around you. Everyone had such great things to say about him. Two things that each speaker had in common were that he was a a godly man and that he loved his wife. I pray that when people remember me when I'm gone that they will all remember me as a godly woman who loved her husband...

The ladies and I had dinner at Corbett McGee's. It's a great little Irish Pub for a little Irish lass...definitely one of my favorite places in Anderson. Great food. I had the drunken chicken...yum! Then we left...and to make a long story short...

stoplight. crosswalk. bang bang on back of car. "jerk." butt grab. kissie kissie. chest grab. crotch grab. THE END. (it's supposed to be incoherent...if you want to know the entire story ask Steph)

Then we watched Identity with John Cusack...scared me to the point that I was afraid to drive home...but I did anyway.



SATURDAY: Chase has ringworm. What the Crap!! The rest of the day I became obsessed with antibacterial lotion. It worked because I'm ringworm free...OCD is good every now and then.

We went to see wrastlin' at the rec center. Lots of fun as always. They've got themselves a new ring...gettin all fancy. We saw: a man in his underwear...EWWW. EWWW. A man who could "really wear those shorts." And lots of blood...EWWW.

We also got to play in the ring...yay for having the hookup. Shua...where's that desktop?



SUNDAY: Church. Cookout. Swim. Nap. Ice Cream. Sleep.


There you go...a weekend of me.

Right now Max would apparently like to say hello. The entire time I have been typing in this entry he keeps walking on the keyboard. This of course makes for frustration. Having to delete what he types is getting old...so the keyboard is yours my friend.




fjla;dsjjjjjjjjjjeiujjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjailuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuyyyyyyyyhal;keyhraunf;jah;oltajkthan


Monday, June 14, 2004 | 8:05 PM | LINK |