Slightly OCD

Last night I pulled out all of my pictures from high school until the present. I decided to put them all in order and organize them into a box. Five hours later I was still working on the project. A normal person would have left it to finish until later. Not me. I couldn't stop until it was done. 2:30am I finally make it to my bed, only to have it filled with weird dreams. In the first karl, lee, and I were on our way to wal-mart and blockbuster. For some reason I was driving lee's jeep. The whole time he's freaking out because apparently I scare him with my driving. In the next, I'm going to prom...with someone I don't know. I won a contest to go back to prom. It was weird. But hey, at least all of my pictures are organized. And I got a rockin' album to put all of my photograpy in. I'm thinking that maybe I should post some pictures here. But seeing as I don't have a digital camera...I'll have to scan. And that could take ages.


Friday, May 21, 2004 | 12:31 PM | LINK |